Security Awareness Training
Will An Unaware Staff Member Be The End Of Your Business?
Staff awareness is the most important part of a business’ cybersecurity posture—MainStreet IT Solutions can deliver a robust cybersecurity training program designed by industry-leaders KnowBe4.
Your Unaware Staff Members Are A Ticking Time Bomb…
If your staff lacks a proper understanding of cybercrime threats and how to defend against them, it’s only a matter of time until it costs you.
Here are the facts:
- 90% of cybersecurity incidents can be traced back to human error
- The average cost of a data breach is $3.86M
- 60% of breached companies go out of business within half a year of a cyber incident
What does that mean?
What your employees know about cybersecurity, and how securely they use IT can directly affect the future of your business. If you’re breached, the best case scenario is thousands, if not millions of dollars in damage.
The #1 Cybersecurity Investment That Business Owners Overlook
You can’t expect a firewall and antivirus solution to keep you 100% secure. Cybercriminals know that the user is the gap in a business’ cyber armor—that’s where they’re going to aim.
That’s why cybersecurity awareness training is such a worthwhile investment. It turns your most dangerous weakness into a key strength.
With the help of MainStreet IT Solutions and our trusted partner KnowBe4, you can do just that.
We Will Train Your Team To Be Cybersecurity Experts
Our security awareness training helps your employees learn how to recognize and avoid being victimized by phishing emails and scam websites.
How does our KnowBe4 curriculum help you manage the daily threat of social engineering?
- Baseline Testing: KnowBe4 provides baseline testing to assess the Phish-prone™ percentage of your users through a free simulated phishing attack.
- Train Your Employees: Create on-demand, interactive, engaging training with common traps, live demos, and new scenario-based exercises and educate with ongoing security hints and tips emails.
- Test Your Employees: Deploy fully automated simulated phishing attacks, hundreds of templates with unlimited usage, and community phishing templates.
- See the Results: Enterprise-strength reporting, showing stats and graphs for both training and phishing, ready for management.
With our help, your staff will contribute to your cybersecurity, not compromise it.
Whether Your Staff Is A Cybersecurity Asset Or Liability Is Up To You
So much of cybersecurity is dependent on the user—that’s why it’s vital that you properly educate your employees and volunteers in safe conduct.
MainStreet IT Solutions is here to help—we will ensure your staff has the knowledge to protect your data, rather than put it at risk.