3CX Phone Services In Central Pennsylvania
You shouldn’t have to worry, or even think about your business phones. They’re a technology that should just work, as simple as that—have you considered VoIP?
A key priority in any effective business is keeping in touch with clients and other contacts. No matter what type of business you operate, communicating is a priority.
Why are you still using a conventional phone system?
Using a traditional phone system is not just inefficient and illogical; it is a sign that your business is—or will soon be—obsolete. It is time for you to update. Start by modernizing your business’ telephony systems with VoIP technology by 3CX.
VoIP Phone Services For Your 3CX Provider In Central PA
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems place your calls through the cloud instead of a traditional phone line, granting you greater connectivity, more features, and reduced costs.
We will show you how to cut your dependence on old telephone lines and use the high-speed dependability of an internet connection:
- VoIP phones slash prices compared to traditional phone systems, allowing you to reallocate funds to other areas of your business that need attention.
- Your connectivity and means of collaboration improve, keeping you connected and in-the-loop even when you are on the go.
- A wide range of innovative features makes your communications easier and more effective, helping to increase productivity and improve your workflow.
- VoIP is fully scalable, allowing for changes to be made quickly and seamlessly, without causing any kind of disruption or downtime, and without the usual hefty fees associated with installations and changes to your service agreement
- Access services, hardware, upgrades, and support for a low, predictable monthly fee.
- Utilize 24/7 technical support and ongoing maintenance.
- VoIP offers the ability to carry on as usual in the event of a power outage, or even when your office itself is out of commission due to a disaster situation such as a fire or flood.
If you’re struggling to make use of outdated, basic, and overly expensive business phones, then your staff will struggle to communicate with colleagues, customers, and other contacts day in and day out. That’s why we provide our clients with feature-rich and user-friendly 3CX solutions.
3CX phone systems run in the cloud—you can use them to connect to hardware or software phones and Android or iPhone smartphones. Businesses can keep their public switch telephone network as well, and external lines connect through VoIP gateways or a VoIP provider.
3CX Phone Services Keeps Central Pennsylvania Businesses Communicating
Our 3CX Pro hosted phone systems provide a range of features and capabilities:
- Advanced call center services, Exchange/LDAP integration, CRM support, and much more
- Better customer service with advanced call queues with notifications if SLA times exceeded
- The ability to use popular IP phones and sip trunks with savings on your phone bills for sip trunks and mobile/remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using web real-time communications (WebRTC)
- The capability to integrate seamlessly with your CRM & accounting software
- Work from anywhere with iPhone operating systems and Android clients
- Display real-time queue and call statistics in one place for easy review and monitoring
How Will 3CX Improve Your Operations?
When you call your customers and business contacts, you will both enjoy a more reliable connection and higher quality audio. Furthermore, the range of features offered by VoIP allows for an extremely convenient phone experience:
- Call forwarding
- Routing calls based on caller ID
- Routing calls with option sets for billing, scheduling, etc.
- Custom messages based on day and time
- Custom hold music or announcements
Remote Work & VoIP Phone Services From 3CX
Remote work capabilities have become extremely important during the COVID-19 pandemic, and they will be when it’s over as well.
The ability to keep your staff connected, whether they’re working from home, on the road, at a client’s location, or elsewhere will always be of value—and that’s what VoIP offers you.
By accessing your business phones through the cloud, you can:
- Provide remote business phone lines to staff members working at home
- Provide remote business phone lines to staff members working on the road
- Manage multiple business locations, home offices, or other premises on the same business phone network
Mainstreet IT Solutions: Your 3CX Partner In Central Pennsylvania
As an experienced VoIP provider, Mainstreet IT Solutions will install and maintain the latest VoIP technology systems in your office, configured to meet the specific needs of your team.
If you’d like to learn more about 3CX, contact our team for more information.